Event #3 - The Divine Feminine
Time & Location
About the Event
Equilibrium The Holistic Project is teaming up with Does My Nipple Offend You to bring you an evening of hand-building ceramic and lady love.
This event is designed to shine a light on the cultural & social conditioning that has resulted in 91% of women being unhappy with their bodies. This is an opportunity to connect with the love we can have for our own bodies & to remind ourselves that beauty is simply reality seen with the eyes of love.
This beautiful evening will be held at our cosy & intimate studio from 6-10pm on Friday, October 11th.
For $85 this special & empowering event will include;
- A 90 Minute workshop lead by the incredible Jessica Mason, where you will build your very own boobie pot, to take home. Not one pot is made the same because handmade items are basically impossible to replicate. This is how the pots reflect something that we often forget. Our individual differences, the way our bodies can be such a beautiful reflection of our inner selves, how we can be so similar & yet so unique.
- An empowering yet light-hearted yoga practice lead by Ellie Johns owner and founder of Equilibrium The Holistic Living Project.
- A simple meditation to shine the light of awareness to remembering all the epic things your body does for you day in and day out.
- Whole food snacks & Vinos to feed your bellies.
- Connection & laughter with like-minded individuals.
$ 5 Dollars from each ticket will be donated to The National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Bookings are essential for this event with very limited capacity. Click on the links provided to book your spot.
- Sold OutEvent #3 - The Devine Feminine$85$850$0